Sunday, October 20, 2013

weekend happenings.

a little recap of our weekend from my phone pics. :)


// friday night lights //

// we enjoy slow saturday mornings around here during the football season, 
full of yummy waffles, lots of play and glorious morning light flooding in //

// ran my last long run before running my first half marathon next saturday //

// my oldest has been super artsy lately, always wanting to paint or draw or build or create //

// i worked on several little projects this weekend, one of which was painting sticks for something i am putting together for the boys room.
it was also some sweet time alone with my oldest // 

// i took some 4 year pictures of my K one evening and we stumbled upon this neat old train.
the boys were in heaven //

an all around great weekend.
the best.

xoxo.

linking up with carissa.

No comments:

Post a Comment