Monday, August 19, 2013

an introduction.


i figure a little introduction is in order for a first post. :)

oh, and welcome! i am seriously so glad you are here!




i was an avid reader of blogs for over two years before deciding to start my own.

well, that's not entirely true.

i have had a blog for the last two years, but it has been kept private, tucked away for only those readers i dared to invite.

in it, i exposed my heart. my life. my loves.

this private blog has been my own little treat…
my own little secret…
an outlet for creativity, for expression, for growth.

and then one day a shift took place.

a reality i have known forever finally sunk in.

my story isn't mine alone.

my story has so much to do with grace and forgiveness and failure and humility and…love.

there have been treasures built so deep within my heart and i am fully aware that 
only fear keeps me from sharing.

and if i do not share, 
then love and truth are being held tightly in my hands, 
rather than spread.

i choose now to give my story.

simply by sharing life as seen through my eyes and felt with my heart.

my only hope is that you leave this place with a deepened desire to,
"above all, love deeply, for it is love that covers a multitude of sins." 1 peter 4:8

and just so you know a little bit about me before we dive in

…i am…

a wife to my best friend.
a mother in the depths of my soul. to three beautiful boys.
a licensed professional counselor turned stay at home mom for the present.
simple to my core.
a wanna be runner.
a feeler through and through.
scattered and as type B as one can possibly be.
a free spirit.
passionate about adoption…in both a spiritual and physical sense.
goofy and serious.
in the process of becoming a health nut.
a dreamer. 
a Christ follower.


if you want to know more, please ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment