Monday, January 20, 2014

16 weeks!


16 weeks!

our little one is growing, growing, growing. :)

baby's size: my baby is about the size of an avocado, something I have actually been eating a lot of lately. and his/her eyebrows, hair and lashes are filling in...baby eye lashes are seriously one of my favorite things ever!

symptoms: i have actually had an annoying head ache all week...i have been trying to increase my water intake to see if that helps. i feel like i can drink several gallons a day when i am pregnant. 

cravings: nothing super strong lately. although i was reminded by a friend this week about a favorite pregnancy craving when i was pregnant with my #2: cottage cheese and pickles. i know it sounds crazy, but trust me, it is seriously delicious.

best moment this week: hearing my boys tell everyone they talk to that "mommy has a new baby in her tummy." 

gender: don't know yet, but hoping to find out in the next month or so. i will be sure to share here when we do.

exercise: still walking, and trying to pick yoga back up.

looking forward to: my next appointment at the end of this month. i seriously love the midwives i am seeing this time around and am excited continue getting to know them. i always feel so bonded with the people who walk the pregnancy/childbirth journey with me. and these ladies are definite gems. 

xoxo.

linking up with sarah and erica

4 comments:

  1. You look great! I love your haircut...makes me want short hair again! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw, thank you so much!! i go through these phases of growing out my hair, cutting it short, growing it out, cutting it short...it just felt like it was about that time!... plus, I tend to do crazy things when I'm pregnant. ;)

      Delete
  2. You look great! Congrats on baby number 4! I'm currently expecting my 4th as well. Found you over at Babies and Beyond linkup, I blog at Abiding Woman (abidiingwoman.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats on your #4 as well and thank you so much!! So glad you stopped by!! ~ K

      Delete