Monday, April 7, 2014

my weekend.

i spent this past weekend with my mom, sister and her soon to be mother-in-law shopping for wedding decorations. my sister gets married at the very end of may, so we decided to make a trip to a few large salvage yards as well as the Canton Trade Days, which boast to be the largest flea market in the united states. I don't even think we made it through a third of it, and we literally shopped all day long. i think it is pretty safe to say my sister is set for her big day though. :)

we spent the night at a nearby lake house and enjoyed some good, quality girl time. it was such a sweet time that we have decided to make it an annual trip!

i sure was happy to get back to my boys yesterday. when i say i never leave them, i am not exaggerating in the slightest. i have only been away from my guys three times in the last four and a half years and two of those were to have a baby. soooo, i might have teared up a bit leaving on saturday morning and definitely face timed them more than once. ;) i know they had some good guy time with daddy, though, so i'm sure i probably missed them more than they missed me. :)

 our best attempt at a group pic before leaving the boys behind. haha. :) 

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a great trip! i've never been to a flea market, but soooo want to. i hear there are many treasures to be found! and congrats to your sister on her upcoming wedding!

    ReplyDelete