Wednesday, August 5, 2015

a new season.


so it appears that a hiatus from this blog became necessary for me. it was not done easily or without some sadness. this place holds so much that is dear to me, so allowing it to take a back seat for a while, was truly difficult. it always remained in the back of my mind as a place that was dearly missed.

i believe that for everything there is a time and a season. and a practice that i try to do fairly frequently, is to re-evaluate each and every thing that i give time to. during one of these evaluations, my sweet little blog was put on the list of things that needed to be removed. the last six to nine months have been quite a whirlwind.

our fourth baby was in her first year.

i got bit by the entrepreneurial bug and started not one, but two small businesses. (Ellis.Rose & ItWorks!)

we have been on an emotional journey with our #3 and some serious health issues, which i'm sure will make its way into this space in the near future.

we have done a complete overhaul on our diets, requiring so much more time from me as i learn a completely new way to feed our family.

and amidst it all, i have tried (although failed many times) to keep my four precious babies at the forefront.

all this to say, i have finally felt like i am at a point to sit down and begin writing again.

to start sharing my heart and pieces of our lives.

to start documenting our story, so that i will have it for years to come.

so hello again. :) to my favorite old friends, and the new ones that i look forward to meeting!

xx.





1 comment: